Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 30 (Tuesday April 28, 2009...Bye Bye Izzy

After a raucous good time at yesterday's class, we slowed things back down again with another day of lectures.  Not much to say about these except, the I had a nice break in the day as Isabella was able to come have lunch with me before heading back to San Diego.  It was fantastic having her out here and fortunately, with a three day weekend coming up, I will get to see her again as I am traveling back to San Diego for a few days.  Here are a few pictures Isabella took of the Fort Riley Campus.

(Here I am waving goodbye to Isabella and headed to class)
(Self explanatory)

(This is what Main Fort Riley Campus looks like)

(On base housing at Main Campus)

(Izzy's room at Will Hall when she came to visit)

(Statue on Fort Riley)

(Monument on Camp Funston)

No comments:

Post a Comment