Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Writer's Block

Hi All, 

I apologize for being so "delinquent" on my blog for the past 3 weeks.  I have been remarkably unmotivated to write anything.  However, I have continued to take many pictures and am in the process of writting again.  Geez, I sound like a novelist with writter's block.  

If you get time, check back soon and I will have plenty more to show you.  Take care and I'm thinking of you all as I finish up my last week here in Kansas and prepare for deployment.  

3 comments:

  1. hi dj
    we sure enjoy the blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all had a great time in Billings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deej,

    You know what they say: "If you can't qualify expert on the 9mm, save the last round for yourself!"

    Keep your head down,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete